Fairbanks first and most experienced exclusive Buyer’s Brokerage. We only represent buyers!
• I handle all buyers but specialize in military and ex-military buyers.
• Brokers/agents that list properties, yet still claim to be buyers agents, can be working for the seller if they are showing the buyer homes from their brokerage.
• My Experience I am an Accredited Buyer Representative. I have been representing buyers in Fairbanks since 1992. I have worked for Century 21, Coldwell Banker and ERA. In 1998 I opened Fairbanks’ first Buyers’ Brokerage catering exclusively to buyers. By 2001 my sales volume was in the top 10%. The loyalty of my buyers has allowed me to annually rank in the top 5% of realtors in Fairbanks in sales volume. Most of my business comes from referrals from former satisfied clients. I also have 23 years military experience and 5 years commercial flying experience prior to the start of my real estate career in 1992.
• I usually serve as your buyer’s agent for free – generally sales commissions are paid by the seller.
• Satisfied Customers – I have many satisfied customers in the community, call me and I can give you some of their phone numbers.
I take my buyers through the entire process. I fill out their pre-qualification forms, get them pre-qualified as high as possible with the appropriate finance institution, help recommend the right loan program, find the buyer the right house by showing them everything on the market in their price range, negotiate the deal, select the right engineer and appraiser to evaluate the property, and finally I am there at the closing table next to the buyer to shake their hand and present them the keys to their home.
Finally I am here for a lifetime to take care of their questions and needs, and to manage their property if they decide to rent it out. My goal is to serve a buyer and hopefully that buyer’s friends and relatives who are buyers for their lifetime. My business is primarily referral business, which is the best kind of business to have. Most of my buyers come to me after a friend of theirs has referred them to me because they were happy with my services. Service to my buyers is what I sell. I take care of my buyers and they take care of me by coming back to me time and again. I have some buyers who have purchased four or more homes using my services.